Carbon Forestry Conference 2024
Carbon Forestry is an industry-led event discussing the future of forestry and carbon markets.
It covers new opportunities and policies in carbon planting, investment and the growing carbon offset markets.
Conference topics include:
- What are the dynamics of New Zealand’s carbon forestry market?
- Who are the key players in driving demand?
- In what ways is the forestry industry increasing supply?
- What is the upcoming hurdle, and how should the sector address it?
- How will carbon forestry unfold in the long run?
Distinction Rotorua Hotel & Conference Centre, 390 Fenton Street, Glenholme, Rotorua 3010
In person only
20 Aug 2024—21 Aug 2024