Eastland Wood Council Awards Night
Recognising and celebrating excellence amongst the skilled workforce of the Gisborne region.
The key objectives in having these awards are to benefit the region’s forestry industry in several exciting ways, namely:
- to attract skilled employees to the region as valued forest industry players
- investing in and upskilling the forestry workforce.
- to support and promote a professional standard of Safetree Contractor and Worker Certification to our workforce
- to provide an opportunity for Eastland’s forest industry to celebrate its skilled professionals and recognise excellence
- to advocate and support industry players with a focus on wellbeing and health
- to create a sustainable and challenging competition amongst the industry.
This event has ended
In person only
24 Jul 2023—31 Jul 2023