Wood Processors and Manufacturers Association National Conference 2022
Wood Processors and Manufacturers Association's 2022 National Conference will be held on Thursday 20th October 2022 at the Novotel, Rotorua.
We have brought together a broad range of highly relevant and important topics across the wood processing and manufacturing sector, including:
- Presentation by the Forestry Minister and Economic Development Minister, Hon. Stuart Nash (tbc)
- Implementation of initiatives that support the wood processing and manufacturing sector
- An international perspective on the US/global wood processing and manufacturing sector
- Overview of Scion’s research priorities and impactful research programmes targeted at growing the value of NZ’s processed and manufactured wood products
- An assessment on the future domestic demand and competing forces for wood fibre
- Deconstructing what is meant by a bio-circular economy and future opportunities for the sector
- Better positioning the industry in promoting the carbon credentials of wood products.
Register through the website.
- +64 27 664 3080
- email organiser